Paul Davis in Glendale
If your company sustains damage from a fire, you will probably have to halt work for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can tear down a building, but other harm from smoke and soot may remain for years after the fire has been put out. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell of smoke for years to come.
The experts with Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires can be to your business and operations. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just part of what our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Glendale offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Glendale area.
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and structural stabilization
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Smoke odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Thorough removal your harmed items, fixtures and other contents inside
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other technology designed to remove water caused by quenching the fire
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call your Glendale Franchise
We know how devastating fires can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your property back to its original state. Our education, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the restoration effectively the first time. Ruined items or furniture is often simple to renew for our experts and their equipment. Additionally, We will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for you.
Let our business help yours. Contact Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.