All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Glendale CA.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.