Disaster Planning in Glendale, CA
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Glendale, CA, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. However, these plans usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Glendale, CA after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.