Saving Glendale Businesses
For companies, healing after fire damage can turn into a lengthy and expensive process. Fire can scorch a property, but additional harm from smoke and ash can remain for years after the fire has died. Furthermore, the odor left by these substances can stay in the air for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand
Experiencing a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your cherished organization and livelihood are at risk. Fumes, ash and fire damage treatment are just a portion of the things our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. No matter what size, Paul Davis of Glendale offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Glendale market.
How We Help You
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Commercial contents sanitation – no matter what your organization does, we can restore harmed goods inside
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional tools designed to remove water caused by extinguishing the fire
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Professional Sanitation designed to prevent mold and mildew
We understand how devastating fires can be on business owners, so we move quickly to return your building back to normal. Our training, sanitation methods and years of experience aid us in completing the restoration correctly the first time. We can save any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, typically being able to revive the goods inside your commercial property to their normal condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Glendale Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to help.