What to Expect After Severe Weather Events
Damage caused by severe weather can be a big problem for your home or store, and repairing it can be a complex undertaking. To get the damage fixed correctly, you need a restoration service company that knows how to bring your home back to pre-storm conditions. Our team is here for you.
After you make it through the storm safely, repairing and restoring your property should be the next priority. Below, learn about how different kinds of storms can cause specific problems.
Insurance for Storm Damage
Severe damage from the majority of storms is covered by insurance, but the specifics vary. Your financial responsibility depends on your policy, the structure, how much damage there is, the value of surrounding property and much more.
The more quickly you, the more likely you are to get the payouts you deserve. You could lose your chance if you don’t act with urgency.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can cause collapsed roofs, break branches and power poles, and much more.
- Hail Storm Damage: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can ruin foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold growth and cause other problems.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and more.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, including catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
Find a Trusted Contractor
If your business or home has damage from a storm, act without delay. Choose a professional that is fully licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Call today to set an appointment.